We are very excited to welcome you back to Ria Beauty. We are dedicated to providing a warm but safe and healthy environment to both you and our staff. To do this we have introduced a few new procedures.
- We are dedicated to upholding the highest level of cleanliness and personal hygiene. This includes regularly cleaning chairs, equipment, and high-touch areas, and using disposable tools where possible.
- We have conducted a thorough risk assessment in line with guidelines.
- We have installed screens between all our work stations
- Our waiting room is temporarily out of bounds to adhere to social distancing. We ask our client to queue in an orderly manner and follow social distancing.
- We understand customers request specific staff members however we may not be able to accommodate staff preferences.
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members maintain care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- Staff have been trained and briefed to uphold best practice.
- Our therapists will wear PPE where required.
- Staff will be monitoring their health daily, and should they display COVID-19 symptoms, they will not come into work for at least 14 days or until they are well.