Plan Your Visit
We are very excited to welcome you back to Ria Beauty. We are dedicated to providing a warm but safe and healthy environment to both you and our staff. To do this we have introduced a few new procedures.
- We are dedicated to upholding the highest level of cleanliness and personal hygiene. This includes regularly cleaning chairs, equipment, and high-touch areas, and using disposable tools where possible.
- We have conducted a thorough risk assessment in line with guidelines.
- We have installed screens between all our work stations
- Our waiting room is temporarily out of bounds to adhere to social distancing. We ask our client to queue in an orderly manner and follow social distancing.
- We understand customers request specific staff members however we may not be able to accommodate staff preferences.
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members maintain care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- Staff have been trained and briefed to uphold best practice.
- Our therapists will wear PPE where required.
- Staff will be monitoring their health daily, and should they display COVID-19 symptoms, they will not come into work for at least 14 days or until they are well.
Bookings and Cancellations
- We ask clients to adhere to the queuing system. There will be a limited number of customers in the salon at any one time.
- All clients are required to wear a mask before entering. If you do not have a mask you can purchase one from us for £1.
- We ask all clients to sanitise their hands upon entry.
- We may measure your temperature using a touch-free infrared thermometer. If your temperature is above 38°C, we will not provide treatment.
- We ask clients to cancel or reschedule their appointments if they have travelled abroad in the last 14 days, have COVID-19 symptoms, are waiting for tests results, or have had contact with somebody infected.
- We do not have customer toilets.
- We ask clients to come alone and travel light. Please try to come to your appointment alone unless you require a parent, guardian, or carer to be with you.
- When booking a regular polish treatment such as a regular polish pedicure, please bring flip flops or sandals with you so you don’t ruin your newly painted nails. If you do not have any, you can purchase them from us for £2. This is because due to the new safety measures, you will not be able to wait inside the salon while they dry.
- Please avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth to help stop the spread of infection.
- We also ask clients to avoid touching mobile phones, products, and surfaces unless necessary.
- Please refrain from booking an appointment with us if you are a high risk individual. See NHS website for more information.
- Please notify us if you are allergic to Latex or any other products.
- We kindly ask all clients to inform us if you are going to be late by giving us a call. If you are late by more than 10 minutes, we may have to shorten your treatment or it may be cancelled.
Prices and Payments:
We have increased our prices on many treatments to support our business and staff. It is a step needed to cover the increased cost of PPE and disposables, and to cover the cost of allocating extra time to appointments for sanitisation and disinfection.
We look forward to serving you.